Center for Wellness Promotion
The Center for Wellness Promotion provides a foundation for enhancing healthy lifestyles that will give balance to both the academic and personal life of our student population. We offer a variety of programs and events that will address health concerns, promote a positive lifestyle, and assist with everyday issues associated with law school. In addition, Georgetown University main campus offers a variety of programs also available to law center students. Visit our resource center to leisurely browse our reading materials. We are located in McDonough 167.
Health Education and Wellness
- be.georgetown.edu - A Georgetown website with information for the mind, body, and soul
- The Wellness Wheel
- Local Running Routes
- Camping and Hiking Locations
- Bike Information and Rentals
- Boat Rentals
- Georgetown University Outdoor Education
- Law Lifeline Mental Health Resources
- 15 Minute Relaxation Technique (Audio)
- Stretch at Your Desk (Video)
- About My Drinking
- Rethinking Drinking (Alcohol And Your Health)
- More Lawyers Asking for Help...